Made In Iran

Sunday, February 13

my way or ...

you gotta realize not everything should go your way, could go your way, or would go your way. the sooner you realize that, no, the sooner that "sinks in", the sooner in your life you could handle "situations". Situation where of course something happens that you didn't expect to happen. something is said that you werent expecting to hear. at these moments, the brain stops. well thats how it feels anyways. the sense, the words, the moment keeps repeating itself in your brain once every oh i dont know, one-thousand of a second. BUT, the sooner that sinking happens, the easier you can breakup the stupid loop in your brain and react in a simply put proper way.
i did find myself in one of those situations tonight, and lets just say it wasnt pretty. and my reaction didn't help much either. so, hopefully, fingers crossed, by me writing these lines, that fact "sinks in" more than before and my reactions get better. hopefully.