Made In Iran

Wednesday, August 18

Me in Iran

Even though the internet speed in the dear motherland in a true pain in the ass, but I had to have at least one post while I was here. I have been here for about two and a half month now, and I will remain here for another four weeks.
It has been good so far. There are things that have changed since the last time I was here, about a year and a half ago. There are more policemen and police cars on the streets. There are A LOT more cars on the streets as well. Pretty much from 6am till 1am the next day, if you want to drive anywhere it is guaranteed that you get stock in traffic somewhere along the way. It is simply ridiculous.
What else is interesting here? The ladies I tell you! You single guys (boodi and others) out there, definitely try to visit Iran soon. You will like it I think!

Well I am tired. It is past 2am now. I might have some other posts from Iran, but most likely I will save it for when I get back to US and have access to high speed internet.

By the way, it is interesting that my 100th post was written and posted in Iran, don't you think so?